Each song represented
here carries a host of memories of those heart-warming occasions when song
has united us all.
This CD is dedicated to the
memory of her husband Charlie,and also her father, David Stevens, both of
whom were unfailing in their interest, support and encouragement.
Time Wears Awa' -
New CD from Elsa Lemaitre recorded at
Big Sky Studios in the
|1. Time Wears Awa’ 4.06
2. Hallowe’en 3.46
3. Spencer the Rover 3.43
4. Fleur de la Jeunesse 3.16
5. Cobweb of Dreams 3.06
6. Leaves of Life 3.18
7. Where Ravens Feed 4.31
8. McFarlane o’ the Sprotts 4.32
9. Are Ye Sleepin’, Maggie 3.37
10. Here’s a Health to All True Lovers 3.30
11. Dowie Dens of Yarrow 4.23
12. My Ain Countrie 2.51
13. Some Kind of Love 4.08
14. Fare Thee Well, My Dearest Dear 3.41
15. We Were There 2.44
16. The Banks of Red Roses 3.37
17. Boys o Boys 2.56
Special thanks are due to all who have given their
time & energy to the realisation of this project -
to Erika Douglas, Alison McMorland, Geordie McIntyre, Pat
& Jimmy Nagle for their vocal & instrumental contributions - you all made it possible.
To Annie Broadley, my neighbour to the west, for a power of work in putting the CD Booklet together.
To Tommy Roseburgh of Big Sky Studios for his recording skill, his
and his never-ending patience
- well, maybe it was nearly ending!